|Programme Duration||Ten days
From 17 July 2018 (Tue) to 4 August 2018 (Sat)
|Dates, Time and Venue||
- Local transportation for pick-up and dismissal at MTR Kowloon Tong Station on school days.
- Coach will be arranged between locations.
- Dates and locations are subject to change.
@ Parents and guests will be invited to join the Opening and Closing Ceremonies.
|Eligibility||- S.2 – S.4 students in the 2018/19 academic year
- Who demonstrate collaborative ability and are motivated
- Who speak both Cantonese AND English
|Medium of Instruction||Cantonese supplemented with English|
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for audition.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- 10 days of programme of the Summer School
- Accommodation for two nights (17 July and 3 August)
- Local transportation for pick-up and dismissal at MTR Kowloon Tong Station on school days
- Transportation between class locations
- All learning materials
As the competition is keen, applicants are advised to get support from school by having school nomination and enjoy HK$1,000 programme fee subsidy.
- A hard copy of school nomination letter should be submitted to the Secretariat on or before the audition day.
- Terms & Conditions apply.
|Certificate of Completion||Upon fulfilment of 80% attendance or more, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion and HK$50 of book voucher.|
|Merit Award (3)||Upon fulfilment of 90% attendance or more, and demonstration of active participation, collaboration, caring and positive attitude, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Merit and HK$100 of book voucher.|
|Outstanding Award (1)||Upon fulfilment of 90% attendance or more, demonstration of active participation, collaboration, caring and positive attitude, and achieving good project results, the participant will be awarded a Certificate of Outstanding Performance and HK$300 of book voucher.|
|Prizes will be presented during the Closing Ceremony.|
|Application Deadline||18 May 2018 (Friday) 23:59, Hong Kong Time|
|Signal/Announcement Issued||Cancellation of Classes|
|07:00-11:59||Morning classes starting before 14:00 will be cancelled.|
|12:00-15:59||Afternoon classes starting between 14:00 and before 18:30 will be cancelled.|
|16:00 or after||Evening classes starting at or after 18:30 will be cancelled.|
|Signal Cancelled||Arrangements for Classes|
|07:00 or before||All classes will resume as scheduled.|
|07:01-12:00||- Morning classes starting before 14:00 will be cancelled;
- Afternoon classes starting between 14:00 and before 18:30 will resume as scheduled.
|12:01-16:00||- Afternoon classes starting between 14:00 and before 18:30 will be cancelled;
- Evening classes starting at or after 18:30 will resume as scheduled.
|16:00 or after||All afternoon and evening classes starting at or after 14:00 will be cancelled.|