Adverse Weather Arrangement
The following arrangements apply when:
1. A Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is issued; or
2. The Hong Kong Observatory announces that a Typhoon Signal No.8 or above will be issued within 2 hours; or
3. A Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued.
||Cancellation of Classes
||Morning classes starting before 14:00 will be cancelled.
||Afternoon classes starting between 14:00 and before 18:30 will be cancelled.
The following arrangements apply when the Typhoon Signal No.8, or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is cancelled
||Arrangements for Classes
|07:00 or before
||All classes will resume as scheduled.
||- Morning classes starting before 14:00 will be cancelled;
- Afternoon classes starting between 14:00 and before 18:30 will resume as scheduled.
||- Afternoon classes starting between 14:00 and before 18:30 will be cancelled.
|16:00 or after
||All afternoon classes starting at or after 14:00 will be cancelled.
The classes fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified: In terms of adverse weather arrangement, HKD800 will be refunded if one whole day of programme is cancelled.
S.2 – S.4 students in the 2019/2020 academic year who demonstrate collaborative ability and are motivated, and speak both Cantonese AND English
Cantonese supplemented with English.
Yes. Applicants must attend the audition.
Applicants will be required to join a short individual interview.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate a motivation and team work. School academic results are not the consideration of audition.
Participants from low income family can apply a full wavier (subsidy) of the prgramme fee.
Subsidy applicants MUST provide:
- A reference letter written by principal of his/ her current school ; and
- The application result of School Textbook Assistance Scheme, or a copy of the Certificate of Comprehensive Social Security Assistance.