B1915. Salmon in Parchment
2 pieces of organic salmon (150g each)
1 organic tomato (diced)
1/2 Organic Lemon (squeezed and reserve the lemon zest)
1/4 carrot (julienne)
1 stalk of celery (diced)
Half of purple onions (thinly sliced)
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees celcius
2. Fold the parchment paper in half. Pour olive oil on paper and put half of all the vegetables and herbs (thyme, tomato, carrot, celery, purple onion and lemon zest) on one half of the paper. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place salmon on top of the vegetables. Then again, drizzle olive oil on top of the salmon. Put the rest of the vegetables and herbs on top of the salmon. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Fold the parchment paper to cover the salmon. Make sure all edges are tightly folded such that no liquid will leak.
5. Bake in oven for around 10 minutes (can also steam in wok for 15 minutes).
6. Squeeze lemon juice over the salmon to serve. Can eat with baguette or brown rice to soak up juices from the packet.
1. Organic ingredients
2. Natural flavours from the food
3. Zero waste
4. Baking is low energy
Salmon is very healthy fish, good for elderly and children. We use the natural flavours of the ingredients to cook this dish. Very easy to make.